Monday, June 28, 2010

Chantz Bryant Jones!

Good news! My sister Abrie had her baby this morning at 8:01am. Little Chantz Jones... he weighs 9lbs 5 oz, and he's 22in long. He is a BIG baby. :) His hand are gigantic! She had him this morning, and I had to wait until flipping 6:30 to meet him because of work! Yuck! haha I even skipped my break so that I could get off an hour earlier(5:30 instead of 6:30), but I still only got there at 6:30. Everything went great according to Abrie and my mom; the C-section was quick and went smoothly, and the baby AND mom were both healthy! I was so happy to hear that everything had gone so well.. and I could tell that Bryant was happy too. :)

Tripp is going to be one jealous boy, that's for sure! He's not used to sharing Mom and Dad's attention. I guess he really liked meeting Chantz, though, I saw some pretty adorable pictures of them together. :) Hopefully all goes well there. I'm excited to start watching both Chantz and Tripp for Abrie and Bryant; I take care of TONS of kids at work everyday, but there's no WAY you could replace family. Tripp will always be my favorite 2 year-old and Chantz is now my new favorite baby. :) 
 

2 comments:

Audrey said...

What the heck?! Another one! Abrie was the nicest girl in YW to me!

P.S. Chantz is a bombin name!

carlotta cisternas said...

congrats to your family! chantz is adorable :)